Is it your dream to purchase a franchise? Do you need assistance with renewing, selling, or terminating an existing franchise contract? If so, our franchise lawyer at Franchise Legal Support can help you! Franchise Legal Support offers 30+ years of dedicated legal experience to any type of franchisee throughout the nation.
Our franchise law attorneys in California are here to help you through every aspect of managing your franchise and provide effective legal representation for all franchise owners. Whether you own a single location or are involved in international, multi-unit management, our services are designed to meet your needs. Take a moment to read more about our areas of practice.
- Buying a Franchise / Agreement Review
- If you are thinking about buying a franchise, there will be many issues, documents, and agreements that must first be considered before making such a huge decision. Our franchise law attorneys can assist you through the primary steps necessary for starting a franchise operation and help you navigate the process.
- Real Estate Control & Lease Review
- When it comes to the location of your franchise, our experienced franchise law attorney in Los Angeles can guide you through the selection of a profitable location and help you review any lease agreements. It is our goal to minimize your liability so you can focus on starting up your franchise.
- Breach of Contract
- At the core of every business, company, or franchise will be some type of contract. In fact, nearly every type of business or commercial transaction is based on the terms established in a contract. When a contract has been violated—either due to simple misunderstanding or intentional harm—you need to seek legal assistance before the situation escalates.
- Fraud & Misrepresentation
- It is not uncommon to see fraud and misrepresentation in the business world, including among franchisees and franchisors. If you believe that you have been the victim of some sort of misrepresentation in a contract or in an agreement, consult our firm.
- Termination / Non-Renewal
- One of the most effective ways to terminate a franchise is to sell the business. If you need to sell a franchise or terminate or cancel a franchise agreement at the end of the term through non-renewal, our firm can assist you. The process is complex, so it is best to consult a professional.
- Franchise Associations
- When you need assistance in organizing a franchisee association, our firm can provide effective services for your franchise. Franchisee associations can provide strength and establish cooperative platforms, so planning for the future and communication within your company will be essential to maintaining smooth and conflict-free business operations.
- Selling a Franchise
- When you want to sell your franchise location, it can be overwhelming to sort through all of the legalities and key details. How do you know if you are minimizing liability if something goes wrong? Let our firm be your legal guide from start to finish, and you can brush all worries about selling your franchise aside.
Hire a Franchise Dispute Resolution Professional in Los Angeles Today
Every member of our firm is dedicated to minimizing your liability and exposure to risk while striving to maximize your potential for success and profitability. Lead Attorney David Scott Levaton holds an advanced law degree in Dispute Resolution from the Straus Institute at Pepperdine University School of Law and can utilize his specific knowledge to help you resolve conflict.
Approaching difficult legal matters through alternative dispute resolution methods can allow franchisees and franchisors to collaborate on finding mutually acceptable terms for concluding any dispute. Most importantly, alternative dispute resolution can save all parties energy, time, and money as opposed to the costs of courtroom litigation. Our legal team will always seek effective, cost-saving legal options, before recommending costly and stressful litigation.
From helping you consider important factors such as assessing potential competitors to expanding your franchise, your franchise attorneys in Los Angeles are here to provide excellent representation for all your legal needs.
Service Backed by More Than 30 Years of Experience
Personalized One-on-One Attention
Experience with a Wide Range of Business Owner Matters
Free Case Consultations